Tuesday, October 27, 2009

NaBloPoMo's A-Comin'

So I had it in my head that National Blog Posting Month was always November. I think the NaBloPoMo people are trying to out blog the Blog 365 people, though, by making NaBloPoMo a yearly challenge in bite-sized pieces. Basically, it appears as though every month is now a national blog posting month. Why post every day for a month once when you can do it 12 times in a row?

Since 2009 is The Year I Sucked As A Blogger, obviously I haven't been posting every day. The big question, though, is can I do it every day in November? I want to, and I want to peer pressure you into doing it, too. Most of us did it in 2007, and it was so much fun! It'll be easier to achieve if we're all in it together.

Who's ready to commit?

4 comments:

Rena said...

I'm in :)

Tori said...

Excellent! I can feel the momentum building!

Spooky said...

I'm in, too, though I'll be posting to my LJ account(s).

Tori said...

Great! You've been as big a blog slacker as I have, Shannon, so I'm glad to have you on board, too.