Saturday, October 3, 2009

Keep Your Pants On

On Thursday I will spend the evening moderating a focus group for my market research class and going to another class that will remain nameless since it's my least favorite ever and I don't want to talk about it.

What will Todd do? He and his new BFF, also named Todd and the fiance of my friend from school (who, by the way will be with me in school all night), are going to a Keith Urban concert. Todd (Kirsten's, not mine) is in the music biz and not only got tickets but also set up a meet and greet.

Todd's big announcement today? If Nicole Kidman, aka Keith Urban's wife, hits on him, he's going for it. I had to break the news to him. Nicole Kidman didn't make his list! Thank god I blogged about our celebrity crushes for just this occasion. When the Todds go to a David Bowie or Seal concert I'll have something to worry about.

2 comments:

Rena said...

Omg, this post made me laugh.

Tina said...

HAHAHHAAHHAAH.

I had forgotten about that post! I LOVE it that you have it in writing. Although, I'm afraid the list would need a tiny bit of flexibility, wouldn't it? I mean, Nicole Kidman. You'd almost HAVE TO, wouldn't you?