Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Tim Burton celebrated at MOMA

Since I have some Tim Burton fans as readers, I thought I should share this bit of news. The Museum of Modern Art will be holding a retrospective celebrating his work at the end of this year. It will run from November through April and will contain movie artifacts such as sketches, costumes, and puppets. There will also be some nonprofessional and early work that we’re likely less familiar with.

I'll definitely check it out and welcome anyone who wants to join me.

4 comments:

ellebee said...

Very cool - I hate to miss this one, as does Nate. :( I hope you'll do a full review after you see it!

Spooky said...

Ooooh! Maybe we can make a trip around the holidays..

Tori said...

Great idea, Shannon!

Unknown said...

let's see it soon.