Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Classes are over for one course

Last night my professor in one of my classes said, “It’s been a good semester with you guys. Good luck.” And that was it. First class is over, pending submission of my final paper which is due on Saturday. It’s kind of hard to believe! It went well, I really liked it, and I’m glad to have a break!

Tonight I have my second to last class for my other course. Because class was canceled once for Passover I actually have to go again next week for that one. Boo!

3 comments:

ellebee said...

Congrats on finishing your first semester!

Tina said...

WOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!! You did it! Your first semester of post-graduate study is done!

Again, I'm still so stinking proud of you! And, that 'ending' sounds a bit anti-climactic. Still - the main point is: You're done! :)

Well done, you. :)

Rena said...

Blame it on us Jews :) They don't call it Pass-Over for nothing!

Congrats!