Monday, April 30, 2007

Weekend in Beantown


I got back yesterday from a short road trip up to Boston. It was a girls' weekend all around, with Mom and me driving up to Shannon's on Friday and catching up with Veronica on Saturday. Ok, since Veronica's husband Mike was there, too, I guess it wasn't totally a girls' weekend, but we did have lots of femme time to catch up on our own. The weekend also included so much eating that I should probably eat only lettuce for the next few days. Veronica and Mike live just around the corner from an adorable little ice cream shop that we visited on Saturday night after dinner. There is some idiotic part of my brain that says very persuasive things like, "Since you've already decided to eat fattening ice cream, you might as well go ahead and get the sundae with hot fudge and peanut butter sauce, too," which is exactly what I did. Mmm...

And since Mom has yet to find a picture of herself that she likes, all I'm including here is one of me with my sisters.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun weekend :) Welcome back!

Shannon said...

Do you have all the photos from this weekend online somewhere? I'd love to have some of them :)

Tori said...

I haven't uploaded the pics yet, but I will tonight. I'll email you when they're up.

Unknown said...

Now you know that comment about not liking ANY picture is an exaggeration! There must be one somewhere I like . . . . well, okay, maybe don't hate! :) I think I even said one of the ones from this weekend was okay!