Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I'm apparently unable to let go of Harry Potter

Because I don't want The Summer of Potter to be over already, I'm stealing goofy online Harry Potter-related quizzes from other people's blogs.



Which Harry Potter Woman and Personality Type are You? (Updated)





You are the Logical Master. You may be a snotty insufferable know-it-all, but we know we need you. We know that when it comes down to it, you'll be there.

Take this
quiz!



The Harry Potter Wand Test


12", Holly, Dragon


You scored 42 wisdom, 50 bravery, 15 emotional, and 5 martyrdom!



Holly is a powerful protective wood that good for use against evil, but it also represents dreams and fertility. Your dragon's heartstring core makes your wand very effective in hexes.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this! I'm totally stealing it. But why do you get to be Hermione and I have to be Fleur???

Anonymous said...

Hmm...I'm Lily Potter. Which means I'm a self-sacrificing dead person.