Sunday, July 22, 2007

Finished!

I finished Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows about an hour ago. No review yet for a few reasons: I want to digest it and really decide how I feel about how it all played out before committing anything to writing, and (more importantly, really) I'd hate to spoil anything for anyone who hasn't finished reading it yet. I would have been mad if I'd heard any spoilers, and I don't want to be responsible for doing that to someone else.

That said, if anyone else has already finished it, I'm definitely up for discussion, so please email me.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finished my copy yesterday evening. No spoilers. LOVED IT.... and a tad sad that there won't be any more. Guess it's time to re-read, huh?

And I'm so glad that you were finished with it by the weekend like me. My friends here don't get it and they all think I'm mad for locking myself away yesterday and reading that tome cover to cover. Sigh... at least someone else understands me. :) Love and Miss you!