Saturday, May 10, 2008

Smart and Sexy

Salon named Ira Glass one of the sexiest men living in 2007. Now, while he didn't make the list of guys I'm least likely to ever kick out of bed, there is something very alluring about him. This American Life has been one of the best things on the radio for years, and since making the leap to TV, it's become one of the best things on the small screen, too. As Todd put it, This American Life is what reality TV should be. I mean, I love a cat fight on Step It Up and Dance as much as the next girl, but TAL elevates reality TV to a whole new level.

Todd and I stumbled across this excellent animated excerpt from one of the shows last night, and I loved it so much I wanted to share it here. Enjoy!


2 comments:

Tina said...

I love this. :) It's sooo something I would do. :)

S Bennett said...

People must think Ira Glass is alluring/sexy 'cause his show is just about listening, and I think most women find that a turn on. Or, perhaps, just a novelty when dealing with most men.

(Those are some pretty bad gender-based generalization, but I think they hold.)