Thursday, February 5, 2009

Ponytail Heaven

Remember that part of Mean Girls when Lindsay Lohan learns what is required of her to be a Plastic?

“We only wear jeans or track pants on Friday. You can't wear a tank top two days in a row. You can only wear your hair in a ponytail once a week. So, I guess, you picked today. And if you break any of these rules you can't sit with us at lunch. I mean, not just you, any of us. Like, if I was wearing jeans today, I would be sitting over there with the art freaks.”
— Gretchen Weiner

I’ve put my hair in a ponytail for the last five days in a row. I’d so be out of the popular clique if this was high school.

3 comments:

Rena said...

This post makes me want to watch Mean Girls again! I've had my hair in a ponytail for almost two months. You can sit with me at lunch :)

Tina said...

I've never seen Mean Girls. Ouch. I only wear my hair in a ponytail every single night in my jammies. And at Yoga. So I guess I could sit with the cool girls.

Wow. That's the first time in my life I've ever been able to say that. I feel cooler already. :)

cliebs said...

I've worn my hair in a ponytail for the last three years or so :) I would be such a nerd!