Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Babies

I feel like it’s been a baby-centric couple of days. First of all, many and huge congratulations to Laura and Nate! I cannot wait to see more pictures of Piper and the whole family, and I’m even more excited to see you guys in person again (whenever that will be, I do not know).

Home last weekend, I got to see Caryn and her family, too. Joey is growing faster than I can stand, but that’s the way of babies and toddlers, I guess. She’s such a happy girl that it was so fun to be around her: lots of giggles and spinning around, not to mention a surprising amount of talking for someone who is not yet two. And it’s hard to believe that in only two months, Caryn and Larry will be welcoming a second baby into their home!

Then last night I had a dream that I was pregnant! I know I’m not, but all the recent baby excitement was apparently enough for my subconscious to get in on the action, too.

3 comments:

Rena said...

lol :)

I just had to mention that my "word verification" word is very similar to OVARY. Hmm...

Tori said...

Even blogger has baby-mania!

Tina said...

Estrogen overload! :)

But still - awwwww.