Friday, July 10, 2009

Weekend Update

Todd and I are off to see Bruno tonight. I suspect it will be hilarious and offensive, much like Borat. That magical blend is Sacha Baron Cohen’s specialty, and given the clips I’ve seen it seems like he holds nothing back. The rest of the weekend will be a mix of fun and work. I have a draft written of my final solo assignment for the semester, due Tuesday, though I should probably go through it again and see where I can strengthen it. I also have some reading and a group meeting on Sunday for my final presentation. The final is all about how to market New York City, so if anyone has strong feelings about what makes you come here for a visit, please let me know.

In between all of that brain activity, Todd and I are meeting up with friends for brunch tomorrow and dinner tomorrow night. It’ll be a day all about food! If the weather holds out, we might make the evening meal a picnic in the park, which would be lovely. I haven’t had a picnic since April when I joined my college friends for a mini reunion in Sheep Meadow.

0 comments: