Friday, June 8, 2007

All The Cool Kids Are Doing It

Stolen from Rena (who stole it from Laura, who stole it from Anne), here is my ipod's take on my life:

Will I get far in life?
Smiling, Richard Shindell

How do my friends see me?
Raise Your Hand, Janis Joplin

What is the story of my life?
Beauty Mark, Rufus Wainwright

What was high school like?
So What, Ani DiFranco

How can I get ahead in life?
Come Rain or Shine, Liza Minnelli

What is the best thing about me?

Award Tour, A Tribe Called Quest

How is today going to be?

The 59th Street Bridge Song, Simon & Garfunkle

What is in store for this weekend?
Let’s Get Together, The Youngbloods

What song describes my parents?

If I Only Had a Heart, Susannah McCorckle

How is my life going?

Love Me Do, The Beatles

What song will they play at my funeral?
Keep on the Sunny Side, The Whites

How does the world see me?
The Look of Love, Liza Minnelli

Will I have a happy life?

The Beauty of the Rain, Dar Williams

What do my friends really think of me?

Logical Song, Supertramp

Do people secretly lust after me?

She’s a Rebel, American Idiot

What should I do with my life?
Da Da Da, Trio (aka the VW commercial song)

What is some good advice?
Give Me Novacaine, Green Day

What is my signature dancing song?

White Wedding, Billy Idol

What do I think my current theme song is?
Blister in the Sun, Violent Femmes

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Hey Baby, Gwen Stefani

What type of men/women do you like?

Someone To Fall Back On, Jason Robert Brown

0 comments: