Monday, June 25, 2007

Drew Patrick Spa is officially open!

Saturday night marked the launch party of Drew's fabulous new spa/boutique/fitness center, Drew Patrick Spa. When I last saw this place at New Year's, it was still gutted and raw. The fact that in only six months, Drew has turned it into a stunning retreat is both not surprising (it is Drew, after all!) and an amazing feat. I am in awe of his gumption and talent.

Here are a few photos of the event:


In true-Drew fashion, every detail was perfect, right down to the logo-adorned cookies.



Josh, Todd, and I decided we can't wait for another trip to Drew's so we can treat ourselves to massages and seaweed wraps.


Winding down after the party, Drew and I lounged around back at SevenOaks.

There are many, many more photos from the night, and I'll send anyone who wants to see them a link.

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Let me know when you're going and maybe I'll tag along. I love a good spa day.

Tori said...

I definitely will! The spa is in Bayshore, so it's not that far from you.

Anonymous said...

How much do I love your sexy red dress??

Anonymous said...

I intend to make a pilgrimage to Drew Patrick spa at some point, too. The place looks amazing! As do you, to echo ellebee, in that gown.