Friday, January 2, 2009

Obviously

I changed the look of my blog. New year: new design. The minimal look suited me well for the last year and a half, but I think it's time for something more interesting, colorful, and exciting.

Putting this in place was a far more tortuous process than I had anticipated. After looking at about a thousand blog templates online, I spent the afternoon being noncommittal. Then, the first two designs I decided upon proved annoying after they were put in place. Todd and I tried to customize away the aggravating bits, but in the end it was better to just go with a different design all together.

I hope you like the new look!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I like! You (and Todd?) did a good job!

Tori said...

Thanks!

Tina said...

I LOVE it!!! How do I get a new one for my blog. I'm sick to death of spots!

And CONGRATS on Blog365. It was one of the highlights of 2008 that I could drop in and see how you were/what you were up to all the time. :):)

Rena said...

Love it :)

cliebs said...

Where are all the photos?

Anonymous said...

Looks great.

Spooky said...

I love the new look. :)

S Bennett said...

You can obviously tell that I've been working too much to read your blog, but the new design is killer!