Thursday, January 1, 2009

Blog 365 Achieved!

Go take a look at my blog archive sidebar. See what it says in parentheses next to the year 2008? 368, baby! That means I not only achieved but exceeded my post-a-day goal, and I loved doing it. I cheated plenty (I'm thankful that blogger gives me the option of changing the post date), but doing blog 365 prompted me to write most days if not all, and that's pretty incredible.

The experience was made easier by the elections and my inability to ever shut up about politics, either in person or on the blog. We'll see what I talk about in 2009; something tells me a post a day might be a bit more difficult this time around.

3 comments:

Rena said...

Congrats! Good job :)

Rena said...

Are you doing it again?

Rena said...

Um, hello swanky new blog theme!