Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Ok, so I'm not crazy, at least

I apparently piqued many people's curiosity with yesterday's annoying-themed blind item. I know I still owe a couple of you emails about what it is that has driven me so bonkers, and I promise: an explanation is coming. If work wasn't so busy right now I'd have spent a slacker-ific afternoon filling you all in. Alas, I'm actually earning my keep over at the office these days.

Anyway, those of you who have already heard the story have me feeling better. No one has said, across the board, that I'm over reacting, and a few of you have even owned up to the same pet peeve. And to you, I say: thanks for making me feel better in a misery-loves-company kind of way!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to be on the "why you are so pissed" e-mail!