Saturday, November 22, 2008

Holiday Season

I heard my first Christmas music of the season this morning buying bagels at Absolute Bagels. There's a part of me that feels like Christmas music shouldn't start until Thanksgiving, but I also love the holiday season and Christmas music, so I don't really mind. And this year's first real cold snap has just arrived, making it feel more wintry and like Christmas anyway.

Todd and I talked about our families' respective Christmas traditions last night over dinner. What do you guys do every year for the holidays?

6 comments:

Rena said...

I just bought a bunch of holiday cards! I'm ready.

My mission this year is to find a crazy Christmas house up in MA. There has to be one!

Tori said...

Nothing can compete with that crazy house in the Bronx! :)

Rena said...

Very true. Maybe I'll make the four hour trip to see it this year. It's totally worth it!

Veronica said...

I traditionally force you to watch Christmas Eve on Sesame Street with me. It's a very important tradition!

Tori said...

As is my yearly need to watch A Christmas Story about 35 times. :)

"I want an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle!?

Anonymous said...

It's probably no surprise, but some of my favorite holiday traditions revolve around baking cookies and purchasing lots and lots of Christmas candy. :)