Monday, November 24, 2008

Holidays are right around the corner

Did Thanksgiving creep up on everyone, or was it only me? I’m not sure why, but even though I’ve been aware that it was nearing, I still can’t believe that I have to pack tonight and head out of town tomorrow. I’m making it as far as Mt. Laurel, NJ tomorrow and then Mom and I are hitting the road on Wednesday morning to drive to Shannon’s new home in Richmond, Virginia. Hitting no traffic is probably too much to ask, but keep your fingers crossed that it’s smooth sailing at least most of the time.

And once Thanksgiving arrives, we know that the rest of the year will zoom by.

3 comments:

Rena said...

It's not only you. I'm freaking out today trying to get everything together for tomorrow's trip home.

Have a wonderful holiday and I wish you no traffic and smooth sailing to VA!

Tina said...

Have a wonderful, hopefully traffic-light holiday and enjoy yourself and your family! :)

And, I've been LONGING for Thanksgiving for sooo long! I am only thinking to Thursday. The rest of the year will begin on Friday, and I'll think about that then. Wow, I'm a procrastinator. eek

Kristinn said...

It has definitely snuck up on me too! To the point where I'm freaking out trying to remember what I still need to buy at the store before the freakin stores close! AND feel free to stop in on the way down or on the way back through! We're right off the highway after all... :D