Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Worth a shot or a waste of time and money?

I love having Camilla. I must admit, though, that litter boxes, by nature, are kind of gross. Who wants poo just hanging around? And despite much sweeping, I feel like there is always litter on the floor. I stumbled up on the Cat Seat website the other day, and I’m curious about whether it will work. On the one hand, Camilla isn’t that young, so she may be set in her ways and reject this all together. On the other hand, how great would it be to not have a litter box in my apartment?

What do you guys think?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say it's worth a shot. Camilla seems pretty spry and open to new games, so maybe she'd be open to a new bathroom experience as well. :)

Tina said...

I say that's the sole issue that's preventing me getting a cat, and I'm desperate for one. I've heard stories (in NYC) that people can make them work. I think a good snoop around at the local PetsMart would be a good first stop.

You must update!!! If this works for you, I'm sooooo down at the RSPCA getting me a kitty cat!!! :)

Veronica said...

My friend Robin tried to potty train her cat when she was just a kitten, and failed. However, part of this, she readily admits, was lack of time to devote to the project on her end. Apparently it's a lot of work, though if you can stick to it, it does work.

Spooky said...

...I always potty train the cats in Sims 2... but that's not really the same thing. I say do the research, find out how time-intensive it is, and how expensive and then make the call. But if you can afford it and have the time, I definitely think it's worth a shot.

And I second Tina--if you try this, please keep us posted!

Anonymous said...

Seems worth a try. Do let me know if this works! I've been curious about other options, especially now that we have two cats in the apartment.