Friday, October 10, 2008

What’s round on both ends and tall in the middle?

OHIO! It’s also a state in serious need of some Obama-love.

I just got a call from the national Obama campaign office and they really need help in Ohio. They’re feeling fairly confident about Pennsylvania right now (though not so much that they’re telling me I shouldn’t go there), but the state where they’re really looking for volunteers is Ohio. I’m trying to figure out a way to go myself, but without a car it starts to get a little expensive.

Anyway, just in case some of you have felt so moved by my pleas for participation of the last several posts, this is a chance to really help out. I’m happy to put anyone in touch with the woman who called me, and if we can turn this into a fun road trip all the better!

0 comments: