Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Blech

Well, the drama continues. My computer continues to see all sorts of wireless possibilities but refuses to connect to any of them, even when signal strength is strong. So I packed up and went out last night, hitting a bar/coffee place I know that has free wireless. Even at a cafĂ© things are looking dismal, though. An over the phone diagnostic with some computer wizard suggests that something had gone haywire with my driver, and I have to take it in tonight for some professional help. Here’s hoping the fix is fast and cheap.

If it’s not, and my computer has gone kaputz, I might take advantage of the opportunity to blow all my savings on the awesome new MacBook Air. It looks amazing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope your laptop gets fixed...but if not, PLEASE get the MacBook Air so I can live vicariously through you! I just bought a MacBook last June (after my previous laptop got stolen in Spain) so I can't justify buying the MacBook Air :( I want it SO bad!

Anonymous said...

Ahh pretty! How much do we love Apple? I'm still jonesing for the iPhone.

Good luck with computer stuff... it really is a bitch. :(