Thursday, September 25, 2008

Anne's new baby

You should all check out my friend Anne's awesome new website, Fiction Writers Review. It just launched, and it looks amazing! As the title suggests, it's a place for writers to come together to talk about writing, reading, books, fiction, craft, you name it.

There are reviews and blog posts-a-plenty to read already. I was one of the inaugural contributors, so you can read my thoughts about the book Ellington Boulevard if you visit. I even contributed a photo essay!

Laura also writes for FWR, and you can read her review of Lonely Werewolf Girl here. All your favorite bloggers in one place: how much better does it get?

And seriously, a big congratulations to Anne. Putting this site together was no mean feat, and it's really exciting to see it up and running.

2 comments:

Rena said...

Congrats to Anne!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Tori and Rena! I'm really excited to have the site up and grateful to have such talented contributors.