Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The Gang's All Here

Veronica and Mike arrived just in time for our traditional Christmas Eve pizza feast, so we've got a full house. Since Shannon, Mom, and I have been baking and cooking all day, we were pretty glad not to be cooking dinner tonight, too. I think we're at about 27 desserts and counting. We've sampled each kind of cookie heavily, so I'm quite stuffed.

The rest of the night will consist of Veronica making us all watch Christmas Eve on Sesame Street, me complaining about watching Christmas Eve on Sesame Street, and catching random scenes of A Christmas Story, my personal favorite.

2 comments:

Rena said...

Pizza feast? That sounds like fun!

Tina said...

A Christmas Story!!!! That's my absolute favorite!!! And they don't really play it here. I'm going to have to buy it on Amazon and watch it on my computer next year. Hell, I wanna watch it now! And I'm loving the pizza fest! We did Chinese buffet on Xmas Eve. Same principle, different flavor. Excellent idea!