Friday, December 5, 2008

Happy Birthday to Todd!

Today is Todd’s 40th birthday! Last night we meet up with a group of friends to celebrate his entrée into a new decade after eating a scrumptious Greek meal at Snack in Soho. Over dinner we talked about goals for his 40s, and one of the things Todd said he wanted to try is something I’ve always wanted to do, too: sky diving! I’m quite sure I’d be terrified, but I think it would also be an amazing rush. We’ll have to do it soon before his old bones get too brittle. :)

4 comments:

Rena said...

Happy Birthday Todd!

Kristinn said...

Yes, happy birthday Todd! And I can't say that without also saying happy birthday to my Sofia! :D Today she turns 3.

Tori said...

Happy, happy birthday to Sofia, too!

Unknown said...

The last comment from Karen threw me, because my daughter is also Sofia. What a coincidence.