Friday, December 12, 2008

Puerto Rico Bound

Todd and I fly to San Juan tonight! I’m at work for just a few hours today trying to wrap things up before forgetting about them completely for the next several days. I’ve packed bathing suits, flip flops, and one pretty dress in case we want to live it up one night. I’m bringing Fun Home (half way through it and loving it), Twilight (don’t judge me), and The Well of Lost Plots (I love that Thursday Next). I also packed Holidays on Ice so we can read Santaland Diaries and be extra appreciative that we’re on the beach instead of Christmas shopping amongst the hordes.

I’ll try to post a bit from the beach and am making use of blogger’s ability to auto-post something at a future date. I don’t want to get this close to Blog 365 and drop the ball! So, you won’t be totally without A Blog Of One’s Own for the next little while. Just in case any of you were worried. :)

4 comments:

Rena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rena said...

Have a wonderful time! Bring some sun home, please :)

Tina said...

Enjoy the sun, sand and surf!! And eat lots of yummy mangoes. :)

Kristinn said...

Cool! And strange too because I have so many friends in Puerto Rico this week! And glad we won't be without posts! :D