Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Fall Cleaning

Todd and I had a lazy night of take out food and TV watching last night. We spent the 10:00 hour watching Hoarders on A&E, which never ceases to fascinate me. It's the first time Todd's ever seen it, and he had the same reaction I think everyone has when they first watch the show: horror coupled with a deep desire to clean house. He spent the time between the show and sleeping worrying whether he was too much of a pack rat. He has plans tonight, and I'm going to try to organize and clean while he's gone. I'm mostly caught up on my homework, and the apartment definitely needs some sprucing. I think he'll love coming home to a place where professional help is not needed to find the couch.

2 comments:

Rena said...

Every time I watch that show I throw things out immediately!

Tina said...

Yikes! Sounds like my parents could use the viewing suggestion. :)