Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Holiday Planning

How early do you guys like to get started on the winter holiday plans? I was feeling pretty pulled-together, but suddenly we'll have about twice as many people at my mom's house than normal and I need to do some more shopping. It's really nice, actually. We are such a small family that we don't typically have an overflowing house, even at the big holidays. I'm excited that so many people I love will be together this year.

In other holiday news, Todd and I are having a tree-placement conundrum. Our apartment is basically wall-to-wall furniture. There is no easy place to put a tree, but we both feel like we need to have one. I'm not a big fan of those little ones that sit on tables, so I'm determined to find some floor space somehow.

1 comments:

Tina said...

I'm a table tree girl, myself. It's pretty, easy and I can get around my living room without knocking baubles off on the floor. I think it's a great compromise.