Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Welcome, Beatrix

Check out the cuteness that is my sister's new puppy! She and her husband adopted Beatrix over the weekend, and I think she's super cute.

I'm sometimes tempted to get a dog, but I know I can't do it right now. I'm way too busy to give a dog, or especially a puppy, the time and attention it would need. Also, Todd has a nefarious plan to wait until Dylan is old enough to walk a dog on his own before we adopt, thus making it a little bit easier on ourselves.

So for now, I'm living vicariously through Veronica.

5 comments:

Rena said...

OMG CUTENESS!

Veronica said...

Aww, my puppy made your blog!
And oh my god, do puppies need a lot of attention! I knew this intellectually before we got her, but it didn't really hit me until she came home. I had yesterday off work, and spent exactly one hour of my time at home not dedicated to Beatrix in some way.

Rena said...

What kind of dog is she? besides being the cute kind!

Tina said...

I'm seconding Rena completely! OMG CUTENESS!!!

And I love the name. Soooo adorable, and I'm sure she'll be worth all the effort.

Veronica said...

Rena, she's an English Bulldog.
She will get much bigger.