Saturday, June 14, 2008

I'm ready for my massage now

Ok, so I did yoga yesterday. What else do I want to do more regularly? Spa, of course! I haven't taken advantage of having a friend in the spa and wellness industry at all, which is shameful both as a friend and as someone who really just wants to be pampered.

What makes it even worse is knowing that I'm missing out on something pretty damn spectacular. Drew Patrick Spa was just written up in The Fire Island News yesterday, and--as expected--it was a total rave. Here's just a snippet of the great things they say:

It’s hard not to be impressed by the spa’s elegant interior and tranquil atmosphere. What’s more impressive, however, is that the spa’s treatments and service live up to its appearance. Allt’s vision has been spectacularly realized. Employees strive to cater everything to an individual’s needs in a warm and welcoming way. The skills of the therapists and technicians are highlighted rather than overshadowed by their sumptuous surroundings.
I can vouch for just how beautiful the spa is, and now I just need to get back out to Bay Shore to confirm that all the glowing praise about the treatments themselves is true, too!

1 comments:

Tina said...

Oh I'm soo ready for my massage now! Wow. That sounds fantastic. Am v v jealous.