Saturday, November 10, 2007

Lazy Saturday

I've spent the day mostly at home, trying to do a few things here and there that will make the new apartment even more like a home. I spent way too much money at the hardware store downstairs buying paint and all the accompanying painting tools and set about painting my kitchen yellow. I thought it would add a much needed pop of color to the place as well as visually separating the kitchen and living room which are open to each other. Unfortunately, the yellow I bought looks much brighter in my apartment and on my walls than it did on the chip at the store. I'm hoping that as I adjust to it I'll start to feel better, but for now it's a bit much.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not so lazy since you painted your kitchen!

Unknown said...

I'm impressed . . . you got a lot more done this weekend than I did! Get back to me after you live with the color for a week or so and let me know if you like it any better!