Friday, November 9, 2007

Yum

Laura, Tina, and any other New York deserters who might be reading this, get ready to be jealous! Tonight is Rena's official birthday celebration at the most delicious of delicious Italian restaurants. You'll think I'm exaggerating only if you haven't been to Angel's and had their gorgonzola bread. I've been salivating at the thought of this appetizer since Rena decided to go there for her birthday. Now that the day is finally here, it's all I can think about! Hooray for whoever came up with this recipe!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait! I'm eating lettuce and air for lunch today :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am jealous. It's been way too long since I've had that bread...

Anonymous said...

Is it time to eat yet?

Tina said...

Oh, I am SOOOOO Jealous!!!!! Would it be too much of a hardship if I ask you to have a piece or 5 for me?? :) Didn't think so. Have a great time!