Monday, November 12, 2007

Uh, oh.

So here we are, not even one half of the way through the month of November, and I officially have nothing to blog about today. I'm writing anyway, for the sake of NaBloPoMo success, but I've got nothing to say. Let's see what I can come up with anyway...

My kitchen is very, very yellow, but I might be coming around on it. I may just be talking myself into liking it because I'm lazy. Either way, I'm not repainting it right now.

Today is Rena's birthday (HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RENA!), and I think we should all eat some cake in her honor.

Because I'm a total book-buying addict, I unnecessarily bought two more used books over the weekend at that thrift store on 96th: The Eyre Affair by Jaspar Fforde (which my older sister has highly recommended) and Nobody's Fool by Richard Russo. Total price: $2.95.

And, for a short time today, it looked like newsman Sam Donaldson liked to get freaky with some high-end hos. But in a much, much less interesting update, apparently he doesn't.

2 comments:

Veronica said...

Okay -- you're officially cut off! No more buying yourself stuff until after Xmas. I was _this close_ to getting you The Eyre Affair!

Michelle said...

DMT and I enjoy Jasper Fforde's books! We even went to a reading of his that he did on the UWS a few years back, and I went to another one by myself. He and his wife are very nice and VERY witty :)