Friday, August 1, 2008

Luxury

I just had the best day. After some 11th hour decision-making, Drew and I both decided that a four day work week was quite enough, thank you. I took the train out to LI this morning and spent the day 1) sipping champagne by the pool, 2) getting treated at the Drew Patrick Spa, and 3) sipping more cocktails in the pool. Life is good at Seven Oaks.

And I know I've said it before, but it bears repeating: Drew Patrick Spa is so worth the trip out on the train. I had a deep tissue massage first, followed by a facial, and both treatments were heavenly.

The only thing that topped the star treatment was getting to spend hours catching up with Drew.

3 comments:

rg said...

That sounds like the perfect Friday to me!

Tina said...

Oh Bliss, Nirvana and Heaven. I am sooo jealous! That sounds like the perfect Friday.

Josh said...

Awww, sounds amazing. I miss Drew!