Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Reply hazy, try again

As a kid, I had a Magic 8 Ball and I'm not afraid to say I loved it. Several years ago, my sister Veronica, in a pre-Christmas burst of genius, got me another one. Sadly, it didn't make it through a recent move. The plastic near the window cracked and slowly but surely the liquid inside evaporated. I could see more than one answer at a time, and, sadly, it diluted a little of the magic.

With my brandy new iPhone, though, the magic has come back into my life. I downloaded a free, useless, and utterly fun app called, you guessed it: Magic 8 Ball. I shake my phone and, just like in the good old days, I can have all my yes or no questions answered.

Was the iPhone an indulgent but fun purchase? Signs point to yes.
Do I wish I had some chocolate right now? Yes - definitely.

See how much fun?!

1 comments:

Tina said...

Oh I can't wait to get one of these phones! I love love love the Magic 8 ball!!!!