Sunday, August 31, 2008

Picnic In the Park

Rather than dealing with traffic in and out of the city, I decided to take advantage of Labor Day Weekend by staying right here at home. Today was beautiful weather, and I spent the majority outside in Central Park. Todd, his kids, and I met up for a picnic around noon and spent the day frolicking near the Great Hill all afternoon. Todd and Dylan played whiffle ball, Sofia and I drew, we all listened to Todd read a chapter from Ramona Quimby, Age 8 (I love Ramona!), and I wowed everyone with my mad soccer skills.

2 comments:

Tina said...

I do hope there are pics of the 'mad soccer skills' floating around! You with the ball gliding over your shoulders or bouncing effortlessly off your front foot, for example.

Anonymous said...

Ramona! I love those books. :)