Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My Blog in Your Hands

One of my favorite blog benefits is discovering all the bizarre stuff my friends have in their lives and histories that I’d never have guessed. I’ve been loving Dorrie’s list of Weird Things, for instance. Seriously, would I have ever presumed that she had a history as a synchronized swimmer? Never! But I love hearing the story.

I started wondering what weird stuff I’d be willing to reveal about myself. Then I started wondering what people would be most interested in knowing. So now it’s up to you. Post a comment here with a question you’d like me to answer or a topic you think I should address. I promise to write a post in response to every comment.

8 comments:

Rena said...

I'd love to hear more stories about your time at the Ben & Jerry's factory :)
Figures I'd want to know more about any history related to food...

Anonymous said...

It's a bit narcissistic, but I'd love to hear more stories about when we were growing up. I figure there's a bunch of stuff that you and Veronica remember which happened when I was still too young to really understand, or possibly not even around yet.

Anonymous said...

I'd love to hear about how you first moved to the city and got your first job. What prompted you to choose nyc and publishing? :) I missed those few months...

Melissa said...

I'd like to read about what you miss about Chicago. :) I'm guessing Pockets will be the first thing on the list.

Unknown said...

I'd love to hear about your sex life.

Dorrie said...

I'd like to hear what the best thing about living in New York is for you. I've never been to NY - what is so great about that city?

Anonymous said...

I want to hear about the thing you've done that, while probably harmless to all involved or long since forgiven if not forgotten, you are nonetheless still ashamed of.

(kk)

Kristinn said...

I'd like to know what your dream job would be and why. :)