Saturday, July 12, 2008

No More Excuses

I think I'm finally done procrastinating and making excuses about why I'm not taking classes at Columbia. They have a part time masters program (all classes are held at night) that is fully connected to my job, making the whole program both completely free and, I think, one I can actually get admitted to. I'm posting about it now because I'm just starting the application process and have a history of losing momentum on this kind of thing. By making it public, there are no more excuses. You all now know my intentions, and my reluctance to repeatedly (to all four of my readers, anyway) explain away my flakiness will, hopefully, act as a good motivator.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay, after my "GOOD FOR YOU!!!" comes the, "Am I counted as one of the four?!" :)

rg said...

Your last post has 6 comments, so you have more readers than you think!

kimberly kinchen said...

Sweet! Which program?

Tina said...

Excellent idea! Which program?