Thursday, August 13, 2009

More Pics

As promised, here are more photos documenting the fun Todd and I had at Rena's. She was such a good host, and I can't wait to go back again next time!

Plums! As soon as we arrived Rena whisked us to this orchard. Here we're standing amongst the blueberries holding up our supply of just-picked plums.


Adventures in pasta making begin! Todd did all the hard work, and I didn't envy him. We made him knead the pasta dough for ages.


Noodles! It was so satisfying to see these come together.


Loving life, about to enjoy our feast of fresh pasta, corn on the cob, and swiss chard.

3 comments:

Rena said...

I love the scary pasta hand!

Tina said...

FAB pics!!! Thank you so much for posting those! :) It looks like a fab weekend.

Kristinn said...

I LOVE seeing photos of you guys!!! You look so happy!!!