Friday, August 14, 2009

Peanut Buttery Goodness

In just a few hours mom will be picking me up and together we’ll make the drive to Veronica and Mike’s house in Massachusetts. Naturally, I didn’t want to arrive empty handed, so I used this as another baking excuse. Yes, I still remember the sugar overload that Sofia’s birthday cake brought on, and yes, I still have half a carrot cake in the fridge. None of that stopped me, though, and how could it when I found a recipe for peanut butter cup–engulfing peanut butter cookies? Seriously: yum.

3 comments:

Rena said...

OMG. That's just not right to show me before lunch. You're evil.

Have a great weekend!

Veronica said...

Oh no! Not peanut butter cup cookies! Mike will hate them!

(No...just kidding. Peanut butter cookies are one of his favorites, and I'm sure the decadence of an actual peanut butter cup in the middle will only improve them.)

(I'm also totally aware that you won't actually get to read this until you're at my house, but I'm typing it anyway.)

Tina said...

OMG. That's just ...

YUM.

I'll expect a full report on the exact level of overwhelming love these inspire in the family!

And the recipe wouldn't go far astray, either. :)